Monday, December 12, 2011

Jurassic Period

Summary:
The Jurassic Period was began in 206 Mya and end on 144 Mya. The Jurassic Period was could saw the early bird. During the Jurassic period it had many different organism that lived on the earth. The most animal that we known is the dinosaurs.

Glog:


Project Reflection:
1.What did you enjoy the most about this project?
The thing that I most enjoy about this project is I can search the information of my favorite period. Jurassic Period was the first period that I knew from the past. When I was young I saw a movie called Jurassic Park. On the movie I saw the dinosaurs fight for their foods and other different animals. From this project I know more about the Jurassic period and how it affect the world.
2.What was most challenging about this project?
The most challenging about this project is to find the different types of organisms and the geologic time event during the Jurassic period. I went to different websites and found the geologic events. It almost took me a hour to get those information.
3.What you change about this project and why?
If I can change one thing in this project I will going to put a video into my Glog. That make people feel more interesting when they see my Glog.
4.What are 3 things that you learned from this project?
In this project I learn how the organism survive during the jurassic. There are many different organism that live during the jurassic period. Also I know the geologic events that happened in the jurassic period, it helpful for me to study the differnent period of each. Lastly I know what is the rock layer and how it's useful for the project.

1 comment: